We cordially invite you to join us in Berlin for the 13th Biennial Conference of the Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (STVM) and the 15th Conference of the Association of Institutions for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (AITVM) which will be held jointly from 4 to 8 September 2016 in Berlin, Gernmany.
Whether your interests lie in basic or applied research in the fields of risk assessment and management of vectors and vector-borne diseases in human and veterinary health, this conference is a must for 2016.
The following research and development topics will be addressed:
- Disease control: global, local and sustainable
- Zoonotic diseases and One Health
- Emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Vector borne diseases
- Diseases and trade
- Drug resistance
- Food safety
- Genetic resources, biodiversity and animal production
- Rural development and production
- Structural changes in production systems
- From emergency action to sustainable support
- Training and capacity building
- Animal Welfare
The broad aim of this conference is to promote discussion between scientists, practitioners and decision makers from various fields, as well as to update researchers, academics, governmental and non-governmental organization representatives, technicians, veterinarians and other professionals from industry and the private sector, interested in emerging and re-emerging epidemics affecting global health.
We are looking forward to meet you in Berlin in September 2016!